• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Directions for G2G9

Hiya,

Here are the directions for G2G9.

there is one mistake in the directions from the South. It should say 'take the 3rd exit onto B6179 (Little Eaton)' not '4th exit'.

The best post code for Sat Nav is DE21 5AH.

My phone number is 07963654111 if you need help.

Emma

Attachments

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks Emma. Despite frequently arguing with my satnav, it does actually get me places (sometimes by a roundabout route) so I will trust it to get me there using the postcode. If I am too early, nice to see your map shows a few places where I can get a cuppa and wait with my book.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I don't trust my sat nav any more after it tried to kill me and my sister, and tend to go for directions printed off from google maps instead if I have a navigator to read them for me.

Kittys_Butterfly

Guide Guider + International Advisor
Better have a nose on google streetview, so I vaguely know what Im looking for late at night in the dark. As Im arriving so late, silly question, but is the building we are staying in easy/obvious to find from the car park? As I don't want to be wandering around the site in the dark really.

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I don't trust my sat nav any more after it tried to kill me and my sister, and tend to go for directions printed off from google maps instead if I have a navigator to read them for me.
I'm wondering what SatNav you have that tried to kill you, and should I take mine back....!!?

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
(tongue firmly in cheek) I hate to point this out, but you do know that you have the power to control the vehicle...not the sat nav! ;)

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I did - I most certainly did not follow its instructions to turn left when left was down a very steep bank into the sea. I let it shout at me instead for not following its instructions. My sister had a look and said that at most, the 'road' was a very rocky, narrow, worn footpath.

Kittys_Butterfly

Guide Guider + International Advisor
Im relying on my road map and some google directions. A much safer alternative, even in the dark :D
I am however going to get to the site and wonder where the hell to go next! Ha ha, a tall stranger figure walking about in the dark is probably me....completely lost!! Any suggestions?

suzanne_1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Aww those directions reminded me of happier times! I lived in Breadsall & derby for nearly 10 years! Wish i was back there instead of in Northern Ireland! Fond memories of Drumhill!