• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Do you still want your Centenary 50p???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Sorry kes, I don't know what to say and I am not sure I could say what I am thinking about the Royal Mail on a public forum.

StarOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Confused! Am I still on a waiting list or am I supposed to be sending you stuff now? Can you PM me please because I can't get on here too often. xx

Cazbly

Good news! And I have just pm'd you, with the others, as I am now sufficiently straight to sort out the next lot.

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Hi Caz, if you have any more available I'd love to get 5 please. I've got 6 girls leaving Brownies this term and it would be really lovely to give them a coin ... I've got 1 spare so far. Here's hoping :)

Cazbly

I will ask Stephen nicely, but it will be a fortnight before I see him again now because I am on Division Camp next weekend.

Cazbly

OK, Kes has heavily disguised parcel en route - details have been pm'd, much to her amusement!

Waiting to hear from everybody else.

kes120

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
:) :) :) guess what arrive yesterday!!!!:) :) :) ...

my cleverly disguised parcel with my guiding 50p and badges!!! thank you cazbly!

PS am a little disappointed that we didnt get to try any of them! ;)

Cazbly

:) :) :) guess what arrive yesterday!!!!:) :) :) ...

my cleverly disguised parcel with my guiding 50p and badges!!! thank you cazbly!

PS am a little disappointed that we didnt get to try any of them! ;)
Hurray! :)

The multi-layer packing approach was a success.

Hope you liked the badges, from the "special" stash.

cerys80

Brownie Leader
c'mon then, you are going to have to tell us, can't keep us in suspense, did it contain a primed mousetrap for little postie fingers ???

Status
Not open for further replies.