• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Do you still want your Centenary 50p???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
The badges and coins were in a plastic bag..........
The plastic bag was in an envelope.............
The envelope was stuck in the middle of a housing application form...............
The application form was in a bigger brown envelope.............
The bigger brown envelope was sellotaped on all seams...............
And I paid work the postage cost to bung it through the franked mail system for me so it looked official, rather than personal mail.

kes120

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Cazbly why didnt we think of the mouse trap idea, love it:speechless-004! was plotting medieval torture if they went missing this time:), have a history degree and learnt a bit about it over the years! apologies to any posties on here but was very frustrating!

Cazbly

Cazbly why didnt we think of the mouse trap idea, love it:speechless-004! was plotting medieval torture if they went missing this time:), have a history degree and learnt a bit about it over the years! apologies to any posties on here but was very frustrating!
I know, I missed that one! But have filed for future consideration!

Cazbly

Hi again, I seem to be in the situation where I am waiting for lots of people I pm'd about coins to make any kind of contact with me, or send me money/badge + SAE.

Please can you confirm .... on the thread to save my pm box............ whether you still want your coins or not?

Cazbly

Hi Caz, if you have any more available I'd love to get 5 please. I've got 6 girls leaving Brownies this term and it would be really lovely to give them a coin ... I've got 1 spare so far. Here's hoping :)
Pleased to say your coins have arrived :)

having said they the coins havent reach corwall yet ny OH came home from work with three in his pocket!
customers used them to pay for shopping so he swaped the 50p for ones i make him carry just in case!
he can now spot them a mile of and gets very excited upon finding one (sad but true)
now i just need 2 more

may i call upon your services cazbly please thats if you still have any ??

Cazbly

having said they the coins havent reach corwall yet ny OH came home from work with three in his pocket!
customers used them to pay for shopping so he swaped the 50p for ones i make him carry just in case!
he can now spot them a mile of and gets very excited upon finding one (sad but true)
now i just need 2 more

may i call upon your services cazbly please thats if you still have any ??
You can - I do! :)

Cazbly

Zeberdee - can you let me know when yours reach you? Posted Thursday.

Everybody else who requested, please can you get in touch now or I am going to get the thread closed.

Cazbly

Caz if noone comes back to you I'll happily take them off your hands as I've got lots more girls still to get one :)
Ok. I will allow 7 days from this post for responses from the others.

Even busy people (like me) would have had time by now to scribble a couple of envelopes and bang a couple of stamps on.

Cazbly

Next Sunday Growly, I will speak to you and Cerys - if the others have not come forward in the meantime.

I have been patient for over 2 months and would really like to get this wound up.

gillmack

Veteran (100+ posts)
my husband found one in his change and gave me it to him. He didn't have any other change for chocolate that night at the youth group.

Cazbly

Ok, only had contact from Fenris so far - so have 2 coins on one side for you awaiting your envelope.

Last chance for contact is now - or I will be liaising with Growlywench and Cerys to release the balance of coins held.

Cazbly

Back from Paris........... not heard from either person that contacted me in the intervening period re: their coins.

FINAL DEADLINE - Friday this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.