• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Do you still want your Centenary 50p???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I've come to the 50p conversation very late ......... if anyone's selling or swapping still, let me know (not that I'm sure I've got much of interest to swap :(

Elledreamer

Rainbow Leader and Ranger
I still have a 50p to swap if anyone is interested. I took it with my other swaps to Paris and then stupidly left them in my case at the hotel... though my swaps only amount to about 4 badges and the 50p at the moment!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I still have a 50p to swap if anyone is interested. I took it with my other swaps to Paris and then stupidly left them in my case at the hotel... though my swaps only amount to about 4 badges and the 50p at the moment!
Why not swap with Chopperchick? :)

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Think the time has come to close this thread - had contact from a couple of people and just waiting for things.

Getting busier at work so, having made loads of people happy going to shut up shop :)

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
are these actually in general circulation (beginning to wonder....) STILL not seen a real one in my change! (I cheated and got mine off ebay!)

you sure have contacts everywhere cazbly! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.