1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Question? Fancy dress

Discussion in 'G2G10 London' started by Smartie, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Smartie

Smartie Mod and wearer of many hats!! Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

I know you have revealed a theme, is there going to be any sort of fancy dress planned? I know previously its always been optional, it's just if some people are dressing up I have an idea, but would need my mum to bring up some bits from home when I see her next week?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

2. Hilzo42

Hilzo42 Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod! Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

We will be getting up a kit list shortly! Buuttt....

We haven't got a specific plan for fancy dress - but if people want to for the Saturday night to go with our theme then feel free to! We have a few themed things planned so we don't mind at all if people fancy getting into the fantasy spirit :D

But no one need feel obliged to at all - fancy dress is very much optional! :D

3. *gwen*

*gwen* GIC Guide/SS GuiderPlus

Reminder if anyone is interested in bringing along Fancy Dress for the Saturday evening :party:

The Theme is Fantasy (Harry Potter, Lion Witch Wardrobe, Lord of Rings etc), and with Halloween :Halloween Bat: being this week, its a great time to pick up a costume :Halloween Witch:

Even I have managed to put a costume together, and I don't usual do dressing up :cool:

4. Smartie

Smartie Mod and wearer of many hats!! Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

See I haven't bothered now, as it sounded very optional from the previous post and I didn't want to be the only one dressed up!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2