• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Fancy dress

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I know you have revealed a theme, is there going to be any sort of fancy dress planned? I know previously its always been optional, it's just if some people are dressing up I have an idea, but would need my mum to bring up some bits from home when I see her next week?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
We will be getting up a kit list shortly! Buuttt....

We haven't got a specific plan for fancy dress - but if people want to for the Saturday night to go with our theme then feel free to! We have a few themed things planned so we don't mind at all if people fancy getting into the fantasy spirit :D

But no one need feel obliged to at all - fancy dress is very much optional! :D

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Reminder if anyone is interested in bringing along Fancy Dress for the Saturday evening :party:

The Theme is Fantasy (Harry Potter, Lion Witch Wardrobe, Lord of Rings etc), and with Halloween :Halloween Bat: being this week, its a great time to pick up a costume :Halloween Witch:

Even I have managed to put a costume together, and I don't usual do dressing up :cool:

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
See I haven't bothered now, as it sounded very optional from the previous post and I didn't want to be the only one dressed up!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2