• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

For Sale - 20:10 20/10 2010 Wristbands

abi_bee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Can I please have 10?
£10.75, right?
I'll be paying by cheque if that's okay
Tried to PM you, but you're all full!!!
Thankies!

rugbynutter

Rainbow Guider & Ranger
GuiderPlus
Smartie - I've only just seen your message on my wall..tried to PM but your inbo is full..mine's got space now, please PM me!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
MsNeonTyra - yours was posted in the last batch i sent! (i remember having to fill out the customs declaration!!) And that was well over a week ago!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I will try and find the receipt, but most of the others sent the samr time have messaged me to say its arrived. Maybe its just taking longer because of all the overseas-ness

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm glad it got there in the end! You had me worried!!

To anyone else who has ordered - I've not posted out recently - so they're not lost!!!

Will try and get them out in the next day or two!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Update: THe next batch have just been packed up, and i shall shortly be braving the cold to go and post them!!

I still have a limited number left if you haven't yet ordered, but would like them for you or for christmas presents for your leaders/girls!

If you have ordered and not yet paid, can i give you a gentle nudge!!

also - if you are Laura Jane Johnson - you have paypalled me, but not left me your forum name or your address - could you please PM me with your details (and your paypal email to prove it's you!!)