• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Foto fingie

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
Erm not sure how to write this nicely so i shall just do it! HA

I don't wana b tagged in anyones photos if they put them on facebook please. I will tag myself in them but just dont wana have to go round untagging myself too much hassle n cba if im honest!! (can't write what CBA means due to filters of the word *****!) oooooh it didnt filter it!!!

Also as with the last G2G if anyones got video cam again can it not be put on youtube with me in it as I really dont wana b on there especially not when the kids at school are always on there!

Thanks!!

PS
For those of you who haven't clicked (even tho this IS IN the G2G3 SECTION of the forum) i am referin to piccies taken this wkend at G2G3 and not any other photos of me that you may have .....

PPS
It prob doesn't matter as Dawn says I NEEEEEED a health form and she wont write it for me. How rude of her!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
NO, I won't do it. I've printed you a spare form, and bringing you an evelope, and probably will find you a pen as well.

If anyone should be doing it for you it is your Mrs!!! :p

Yeah yeah, no photo's, whatever :D

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
for anyone worried about facebook photos particularly dont forget to chinge your photo privacy settings in settings>privacy>profile>photo settings just in case anyone missed this or forgets!!