• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

FREE roller banner

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I'm thinking about applying, but Scout and Guide groups don't have individual charity numbers, how does it work with that?

Foxi

Guide Guider
I put the usual "charity excepted" in the box then they wrote back saying that was fine but could I supply them with a unit website address instead which I did & so far all gone well :)

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I forgot you do have to mention them on the banner too , but you can do it quite small .
They told me that it couldn't be on the banner, it had to be on a website (I wonder if they've changed their policy as lots were applying)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tawnyowl51

Veteran (100+ posts)
I received mine today and it is brilliant

I put 'excepted charity' and there was no problem about it.
I was asked to put a link to their website on our website, acknowledging their donation, that's all

They were most helpful and even changed the size, so that it would fit the GGUK online print centre banner template which made it a whole lot easier :)

Tawnyowl51

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am not sufficiently computer savvy to be able to do that! sorry.
But is has the yellow Brownies logo and our name under it, at one end,with the words "Girlguiding is the leading charity ....etc at the other end with the purple background
Graphics done on the online print centre, so I know it is okay brand-wise