• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Future G2G Discussions

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Caz you know the rules you suggest you organise:p
We have already been discussing...............

(but I need might need a new sub-section - I organise, I need occasional forum members to crumbly sit).

Edit - to try and make this more logical - preceding comment said to Hollyblue "hope to see you in Manchester at Christmas again.

I am not even going to attempt to deal with the NI ones that are mixed in :)

Last edited:

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
That, or book red hot buffet further in advance!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

sunsetsongbird

Rainbows & Guides GiC, Brownies AG
I really want to go to one, but I don't think this ones going to be for me. Already going across the shuck twice around then for Big Gig & Queen's Guide presentation. We'll just have to have G2G Ireland sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I do like the sound of an NI G2G - the only issue, as a few of us talked about, would be getting there, unless we co-ordinated cars and took 1 car per 4 people etc. But that's by the by at the moment as we're discussing G2G10 whivh is in London

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Smiley is doing 11 in Wales. Though I like the sound of 12 being over the mini pond. :D
Aaahh, didn't know that. I stand corrected. 12 in NI sounds good. Just make it an easy commute from an airport that has flights from Gatwick - no M25 and no boats for me to be sea sick on.

Mind you I have found out that I can get to 10 without having to use the M25, takes a bit longer, but doable. Now to know whether it clashes with existing events in September, October and November. Didn't realise I was so busy then. It would be awful to miss a G2G that didn't involve the M25.

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
i'll move them in a min, will open a sperate thread and this can be discussed there.
I do know that g2g europe has been discussed a few times tho.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I've been to hopeless guiders one in NI - never forget as I was stuck in Belfast on way to birmingham and missed big gig!

What about Brussels????

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
If a G2G goes oveseas, make sure there are flights to destination from Gatwick and I will happily consider it, any other airport involves the M25 and I have an airport on my doorstep

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
if you're planning NI, you may need some who can take cars abroad as there's some good trips around in NI, I missed the chance to visit Giants Causeway but I think they did organise a coach but I'm not sure! We also went around NI in someone's car as I had flown from Brussels to Belfast via Heathrow and then onto Birmingham after a few days in Lorne.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I think perhaps I should have merged this with the g2gNI thread, but I was concious that it also contained mentions of other possible g2gs...