• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G peeps - forum neckers!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I still have the stash that unfortunately -didn't- arrive in time for G2G8, so I will be bringing my stock of Guiders.co.uk neckers with me for people to purchase over the weekend! :D

As a reminder they cost £5.50 each (the price Simply Neckers charge me).

I'll bring them out on the Friday night, but will have them on me all weekend.
I have around 22/23 so I hope it's fair to say one per person first as I'm not sure how many attending don't have a necker but would like one (just to make sure everyone who does can without running out!) :p

I will try and re-organise having them to purchase on the forum as well somepoint soon (for those who haven't been able to come to a G2G yet), just between a very busy period at work, home issues, and taking over my Guide unit and handing back over a county role I've just not had the time to admin anything else.

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I have one - they're fab btw! - and you've just reminded me to grab it for the weekend!

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
Agree, they are fab, but the question is, If you were a Guiders necker where would you be hiding? Not in the obvious camp necker pile in the back of the wardrobe!

jayjay

Guide and Ranger Guider
They have run away together and are living happily in the land of odd socks, spare change and not-quite-flat batteries. Maybe a couple of little baby neckers too? :)

Think I may buy a new one!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
My necker garland is hanging up over a lamp, so I can see the Guiders one lurking in the myriad of others............. just not sure how to extract it without knocking all the others down which would make work.

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
I will try and re-organise having them to purchase on the forum as well somepoint soon (for those who haven't been able to come to a G2G yet), just between a very busy period at work, home issues, and taking over my Guide unit and handing back over a county role I've just not had the time to admin anything else.
Kiwi, I know you want one, but you might want to re-read this part of the first thread.