• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G10 Transport and Timings Thread!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Right, so I have been nominated to pick up people from the station and drop them off again on sunday, so if you need picking up please let me know roughly what time you will be arriving, and which station you will be arriving at!

So far I have:

Zeberdee and ScareyClarey - 5pm - Gerard's Cross

LizzieLoubee - Chalfont and Latimer - (Time?)

Anymore?!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Any opinions on which station would be the easiest station to get to from London Victoria or London Bridge stations? I'll be coming in from Croydon after seeing the parents, don't suppose anyone else will be travelling that way?
Do you need a lift home again after?

No idea what time I'll be there, but my manager has let me finish at 3 instead of 5 on Friday, so I shouldn't get there insanely late, hopefully!

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Is 17.25 okay Becca?

BAWG - from Victoria, get the Vic line (blue) to Oxford Circus, then get the Bakerloo (Brown) line to Marylebone. What time are you thinking? I could aim to meet you somewhere :)

crazycrayon

Veteran (100+ posts)
Jenn - I won't be going straight home actually, but thanks muchly for the offer.

Liz - Cheers for the info. I don't have a particular time in mind, but would be v nice to meet up with you :)

Becca - assuming I meet up with Liz, would it be okay to have a lift at the same time?

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Is 17.25 okay Becca?
Just thinking, maybe about 5.40ish would be better, cos it's 5mins from the site to Gerard's cross and 15mins from the site to chalfont and latimer so that'll give me time to pick up zeberdee and Clare first!

BAWRG I can pick you up with lizzie too if you like!

Roo2

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
apart from those in the posts above, what time are people are getting there fri evening? I have to have a sleep in the morning as I am on nights, and then do the food shop for those staying at home and then free to leave but really not sure how long it will take with Fri night M25 traffic, (i don't travel much on my own!)

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
apart from those in the posts above, what time are people are getting there fri evening? I have to have a sleep in the morning as I am on nights, and then do the food shop for those staying at home and then free to leave but really not sure how long it will take with Fri night M25 traffic, (i don't travel much on my own!)
We've asked people to arrive after 5.30ish - dinner will probably be served around 7ish, and we will start the evening activities around 8ish. So basically we are hoping that most people would arrive between 5:30 and 7:30pm, but if you have to arrive earlier or later, that's fine!

Roo2

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
thank you, looking forward to this weekend, will need a relax after this week and before the next two!

MummyOwl

Brownie Leader
I can pick up (from stations etc) on my way... I'm leaving home early to avoid the Friday rush and will be travelling via Woking(ish), Egham(ish), Windsor, Slough (ish) - but nowhere near the M25 if I can help it.
Shout (PM) if you need a pick up (I can be flexible with timings).
See you all tomorrow!!!
x

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Just a note to say if you are driving please check the directions on the chalfont website, and carry on straight on a40 and don't turn right onto A412. its a slightly longer way but on a lighter bigger road! Specially if you are coming after dark!!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2