• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G11 Dietary requirements

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi All,

Please could you PM me any allergies or special dietary requirements you may have in the next fortnight so we can sort out a menu for G2G11.
Put "G2G11 Dietary requirements" in the subject line so I can sort it out.

If you have any questions please contact myself, Chandra or Smiley.

Thanks,
blue_dreamer and the G2G11 planning team

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Perhaps those you haven't had might be those that don't really have any?

Unless you are asking specific questions about likes and dislikes, many people aren't likely to be replying. Previously there have on some been specific questions that organisers have wanted answers to to help gauge how much to buy, but that would all depend on your menu plan.

I would also recommend you posting a menu with some notice - sometimes people don't think of something they might have an issue with until they see the menu. Also once you have your menu you might have an idea of any questions you need to be asking :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
Dolly, You've already sent me your details and I have them noted down in a spreadsheet, thanks

Smartie, we just need you to tell us anything you're allergic to or can't eat.

I'm sure you'll agree that it is easier to make of list of the things you can't eat as opposed all the things you can!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Until I see a menu I won't fully know - as food I can't/won't eat don't feature in my daily life and I never think it an issue.

But at G2Gs these issues usually come up,

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Dolly, You've already sent me your details and I have them noted down in a spreadsheet, thanks

Smartie, we just need you to tell us anything you're allergic to or can't eat.

I'm sure you'll agree that it is easier to make of list of the things you can't eat as opposed all the things you can!
I realise that, I am merely saying that all those that don't have any allergies wont email so you may well have had all your replies :)

It's never easy organising the food, but nearer the time when you have a menu it will allow for the fussiness of us all to check there is something we can eat, so if not at least people can arrange alternatives :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
To prevent anymore disagreements and hassle for us poor stressed organisers, here's a specific questionnaire about dietary requirements.

I need the information asap, preferably by March 5th, as we are trying to sort out the menu in plenty of time so you can all see it in advance. Allowing us time to deal with those who are just fussy. Our plan is to keep it simple so that there isn't much to dislike.

Attachments

JJJJ1980

Brownie Leader x 3
Sorry, I can't read the file but if it helps I have no allergies, just don't eat much veg as long as there is some potato, pasta or rice I am happy x

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
To prevent anymore disagreements and hassle for us poor stressed organisers, here's a specific questionnaire about dietary requirements.

I need the information asap, preferably by March 5th, as we are trying to sort out the menu in plenty of time so you can all see it in advance. Allowing us time to deal with those who are just fussy. Our plan is to keep it simple so that there isn't much to dislike.
Try this one

Attachments

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Simple sounds great, along with a questionnaire! :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2