• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G11 Wales pt 2

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
We are pleased to announce G2G11.

Location - Cardiff
Date - 26th to 28th April 2013.
Cost- £40 (£10 deposit to confirm place)

Booking will open friday 19th October.

Smiley and Chandra x

(Thanks to the G2G10 organisers for allowing early announcement due to the need to book accommodation)

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
It need to be an admin. But I'll flag it on the mod board for mike or Lisa:)

Can I also say that normally the next G2G isn't announced till after the last G2G, as I think it takes it away from the current one.

Last edited:

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Ooh that's exciting. Was just about to be saying yes me when I remembered about impending baby in feb. Maybe a day out then! Cardiff not too far!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Would love to come to this, however I don't think I'd be too popular with the family as the saturday is my Dad's 50th! Have fun though :)

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Can I also say that normally the next G2G isn't announced till after the last G2G, as I think it takes it away from the current one.
It's not stopping me from being excited about G2G10. Gives me plenty time to work out if I can go or not. Advance notice is always good.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Me too!! New calendar year at work too, so fingers crossed it'll fit in. Just wondering (got no diary to hand) when is Easter next year? And half term?

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Thanks Elfowl :) Oooo - next stage is to see who has time off :) Am sure doggy sitting will prove to be no problem. We have issues if our neighbour hasn't seen her for more than 48 hours as it is!!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Good Friday is 29th March, Easter Sunday is 31st March - as we've just booked our sleepover for after Easter today!
I looked at my desk diary which is for this year so the dates for next year would only be provisional. School holidays are from this year's school calendar though.

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I purposely booked it on a weekend away from easter and may bank holiday. It should be the weekend after any St. George's day parades.

hopelessguider

Veteran (100+ posts)
OOh - Cardiff:) Home:) Would be great to finally make it to a G2G, especially one on home turf:) Whereabouts is it? acutally in Cardiff? or outskirts (Caeglas). Being a non-driver, this will make a difference whether I can get there.