• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G11 Wales pt 2

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
OOh - Cardiff:) Home:) Would be great to finally make it to a G2G, especially one on home turf:) Whereabouts is it? acutally in Cardiff? or outskirts (Caeglas). Being a non-driver, this will make a difference whether I can get there.
Caeglas but people will probably being collected from Central station anyway so sure you could grab a lift from town.

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Can I also say that normally the next G2G isn't announced till after the last G2G, as I think it takes it away from the current one.
Normally no, but Smiley messaged us and explained the reasons for needing to, and as we are now so close to G2G10 than months away Becca, Gwen and I were happy for G2G11 to officially be announced. Exception than the rule! :)

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Normally no, but Smiley messaged us and explained the reasons for needing to, and as we are now so close to G2G10 than months away Becca, Gwen and I were happy for G2G11 to officially be announced. Exception than the rule! :)
Well, it's happened a few times that the next one has been announced as it seems to help with the logistics of it all :)

Besides, the excitement for G2G10 will soon be buiding! (Just wish I was coming! :( )

this is all to tempting ........................would be rude not to attend really but how do i cope without Scary ah i have Wren and Curly hopefully :)

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
I'd be there if I could. There may be a way for me to visit with sprog I hope.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Its been a long time since I've made the longest journey to get to a G2G, last one was Yorkshire (G2G7)! I am tempted, never been to Wales....*goes off to investigate how to get there* :D

Salola

knackered Brownie Guider
I'd love to go, I'm just not sure about transport.

Is anyone likely to be mad enough to be driving from London way, or is everyone going to going by train?

Dionysia

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'd love to go, I'm just not sure about transport.

Is anyone likely to be mad enough to be driving from London way, or is everyone going to going by train?
I'm hoping to come (just waiting on pack holiday date), but i'm coming by train from Ipswich into London (will prob spend a few hrs looking around). I then possibly have a lift back.

If I come, I would be happy to meet you and travel over together (and anyone else too).

I was looking at megabus, and there prices from London to Cardiff are only £1 or £7.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
We have a few bits and pieces to hand onto you guys including tea towels and a few other bits. They are all with Hilzo, so she will able to let you know what else was in the box