• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G2 Awards

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
I was voted most vain Guider for bringing my straighteners with me. Which is possibly the most ironic award, cos I'm so un-vain it's untrue. I wandered around looking like a complete scrote (can I say that???) all weekend and wasn't even fussed, or at least I wasn't until the photos started going up on facebook!!!

The reason they came with me was because I meant to straighten my hair before work on Friday morning, but never got time. Then I meant to do it before picking Gadget up on Friday afternoon, but never got time then either (and was still horrendously late getting ti her house as it was!), so I just shoved them in my bag to do when I got there. Then never got time when I arrived cos it was soooo hectic and was having too much fun meeting everyone and chatting!!

But to me it's like one of those ironic opposite nicknames so I like it anyway!! :D

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
thats complex dawn lol! Djlucy was most likely2replace chris moyles we were just gona post her certificate as a surprise!! Lol!!

Mine was Camp Icky Bill. I never once asked the first aiders for anything! Just threw up twice and had a dizzy spell, nothing really. Mind you haven't been sick since getting home!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
well one of my votes in the box was for most dangerous guider!

...but whats the problem with pointing a loaded arrow in the direction of people because you have been distracted by the word badges....

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
I know I bumped into someone on the saturday morning who was heading into the lounge to straighten their hair...but I can't remember who it was! (I was still half asleep)

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I had great fun explaining to the bf why I had a certificate saying I was voted guiders dirty stop-out lol! So thanks for that guys hehe