• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

g2g2 DVD Taster - Best of British!!

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
I just snorted (yes snorted!) with laughter out loud... knew i shouldn't have watched this in the office!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
And guys...you'll be pleased to know the main film is just rendering now and will then be finished, and i've done about 1/3 of the extra's for the dvd.... so fingers crossed i can start burning the dvds this weekend and then start posting them next week :)

oh. my. purp. Nearly as excited about that as the weekend, one thing though smartie, what is the language like on the film, is it suitable for my children to watch or is it a strictly grown up affair?

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
So far i haven't encountered any swearing (if i have then i have genuineely not noticed it) but i'll have to watch it all through again anyway so i'lldouble check then

*alli* has her own documentary on there which i've just edited :D i think its david attenborough in the making there...

So far i haven't encountered any swearing (if i have then i have genuineely not noticed it) but i'll have to watch it all through again anyway so i'lldouble check then

*alli* has her own documentary on there which i've just edited :D i think its david attenborough in the making there...
is that the orientering documentary??

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Right the DVD's are currenty burning *fingers crossed*

I apologise now for them having boring menus. Spent hours and hours working to try and make better ones, but i've had software and hardware problems galore, so i've had to give in and go basic.

Suitability for children - I'm gonna rate it as PG, so watch it before your kids and you decide for yourself if its suitable.