• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

g2g2 DVD Taster - Best of British!!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Just to let you know, they were all posted second class yesterday (with the exception of hollyblue - sorry i didn't see your address PM before i left! will do your tomorrow).

And gadgets just told me hersarrived today so the rest of you should be getting them soon :)

got mine today! watching it now as i speak! its great!

Just watched it all the way through! i couldn't stop laughing and and i wish i was still there and it was happeneing!

Last edited:

jayjay

Guide and Ranger Guider
Please don't cash those cheques yet!

I have not had chance to get to the bank and pay the cash in yet so they'll only bounce, but they'll be ok after Saturday! Sorry everyone!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Maybe that can wait until everyone's had a chance to watch it? Just in case anybody is not too keen on the idea of it going online?
There are a couple of people who have approached me and don't want to be online so at the moment no.

There is a private function to youtube where only people subscribed to me etc. can watch things so i'll look into that and see if thats a viable alternative

DVD is great, I turned the sound off for some bits as there are some little moments of 'language' but the kids loved it. My 1 yr old could not work out how mummy was in the tv and on the sofa at the same time!! My 4 yr old has labelled Purp, Alli and Gadge as the naughty Guiders!!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
DVD is great, I turned the sound off for some bits as there are some little moments of 'language' but the kids loved it. My 1 yr old could not work out how mummy was in the tv and on the sofa at the same time!! My 4 yr old has labelled Purp, Alli and Gadge as the naughty Guiders!!!

hehehehe!!!! I love it!! I also love it even more cos i'm not amongst those "naughty guiders"!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Shona

Have just watched it - well done Smartie. Loved seeing the bits I missed at the "original" - Purp, my tongue curled up in sympathy!! :D

S

Shona

My daughters (aged 8 & 10), after watching the DVD, have suggested that there is a Daughters of Guiders Weekend and that I should sign them up for it!!! :eek:

My youngest said we were more stupid than the Brownies on PH! Can't think what she means!!! ;)