• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

g2g2 DVD Taster - Best of British!!

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
thats an idea... a guiders and daughters camp! lol!!
gadge u look so cute thankin ur tree for not makin things bad and on fire!! dvd is ace.... i like bein a naughty guider ;)

I've got two girls so someone can borrow one of mine. One Rainbow newly enrolled about to turn 6 and one Brownie about to go on her first pack holiday about to turn 9. Both seasoned campers and youngest one can empty a Guide tent in the morning very quickly "Can I jump on you?"

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Smartie the DVD is fantastic - a brilliant recollection of the weekend and some things are funnier on film than they were in person - the big blue "whatsits" for example!!!

I'm glad you haven't got a lot of footage of me talking cos i hate the sound of my voice on film, giggling i've got no problems with.

One question - why does gadget feature so highly in it??? D'you think she got around a lot??? hehehe!!

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
Smartie the DVD is fantastic - a brilliant recollection of the weekend and some things are funnier on film than they were in person - the big blue "whatsits" for example!!!

I'm glad you haven't got a lot of footage of me talking cos i hate the sound of my voice on film, giggling i've got no problems with.

One question - why does gadget feature so highly in it??? D'you think she got around a lot??? hehehe!!
Oi!!! cheeky monkey

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
I LOVED it - watched it on Friday night while feeling a bit rubbish and almost wet myself laughing... esp at the (as bo called it) the 'big blue whatsits'! So it made me feel all better.

And bonus - I don't look half as bad on video camera as I do in photo's - woohoo!

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
Foxy - i've been calling them whatsits cos i don't want to offend anyone! I'm sure peeps who see it can work out what the whatsits are!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm so glad people liked it..i began to regret saying i was going to film it when people got really excited... but yay!

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm so glad people liked it..i began to regret saying i was going to film it when people got really excited... but yay!
Nope it's fab!! I watched it for the first time while I was on the train the other night and kept getting odd looks (not least from the bf who wanted to know what on earth i was watching hahaha) cause I was giggling uncontrollably!!

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
That is true - maybe i should've said that caterpillars are rarely at that angle, whereas the thing that we're calling a "whatsit" spends half its life at that angle!!!