• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G2 Favourite Moments

S

Shona

Favourite:
Meeting lots of lovely guiders!!
Campfire
Yapping with Brown and Goldilocks in the back of Bo's car
Having so many guiders lending me a hand when I was "distressed" at hair getting caught in a tree on orienteering!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're right, t'was exceptionally nice scrambled eggs (although T-Bird had "fun" cleaning the pan after!)

Worst:
Taking 4 hours to solve the sudoku!!!!

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
OK, i'm glad i didn't have Bryony in my tent in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah, but if you did then you wouldn't have had any problems as the problems were caused by not being able to see the colour coding on my tent in the dark and the poles being too slippy!

plus it is only Fuzz I throw pegs at... she nearly ended up being packed up in the tent bag too on Sunday morning...

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
ah, but if you did then you wouldn't have had any problems as the problems were caused by not being able to see the colour coding on my tent in the dark and the poles being too slippy!

plus it is only Fuzz I throw pegs at... she nearly ended up being packed up in the tent bag too on Sunday morning...
Those poles were definately too slippy! Oh and I forgot that Fuzz wandered round to my side of the tent to ensure I had the correct tab to put the pole into, only to put her own pole into the wrong place!

And Bryony isn't kidding about packing Fuzz up into the tent bag! It was a close call! lol

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Those poles were definately too slippy! Oh and I forgot that Fuzz wandered round to my side of the tent to ensure I had the correct tab to put the pole into, only to put her own pole into the wrong place!

And Bryony isn't kidding about packing Fuzz up into the tent bag! It was a close call! lol
Ok, no offence to fuzz, but i didn't realise she was small enough to pack in a tent bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or was it a very large tent bag??? :D

Last edited:

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
i particularly enjoyed gadget giving me a pound and a finger behind a tree, lynz then giving me a (slightly-below-average) finger
Well you should have said sooner! Then I could have given you another one to make up for it hahaha

djlucy

Brownie GIC
gigglerling at 4.30am about who should sing i kissed a girl and HELLO IM GOD HERE IS MY CRB CHECK from ellen.
meeting everyone and putting names to faces
getting my badges before everyone else hahaha
singing happy birthday to surprise yourself (i edited it today, its really good!!)

fuzz

just fuzz =D
A thought has just occurred to me...if bryony is now the official unofficial guiders.co.uk district commissioner, do we have to run everything we do past her...? I don't envy you the paperwork! :p

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Lol Han, I like the way that post changed from 'is it 11th of sept' to 'is it 11th of oct' and then just gave up on the date altogether hahaha :p