• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G2 Favourite Moments

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I liked the certificates at the end too :) Not sure I want to put my title in my signature like a lot of people are doing though!!!

helen9681

Veteran (100+ posts)
I got "Guider most likely to sleep through an earthquake" which is truly impressive when you consider that I was in BO's tent and she got "Ringleader of the noisiest tent"!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
yes but i wasn't the noisiest though was i????? A certain Foghorn on legs got that one! I think she would have been closely followed by Purp though!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
I liked the certificates at the end too :) Not sure I want to put my title in my signature like a lot of people are doing though!!!
DO IT LYNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it should be a rule that we all have to have them on our signatures. And after each one we can add to them, to see if the noisiest changes each time!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Best Of British - and purp cracking up at 'salt: an epicures delight'!
being interviewed by DJLucy
everyone flocking at the sight of shiny beads!
leading songs at the campfire (especially as I have an appalling singing voice).
the joys of working Thomas
being woken up by Smartie & Lynzz asking if we're 'alive, alert, awake & enthusiastic!' on sat morning (Popcorn & I agreed we were at least alive!)
Trying to do the soduku!
Smartie almost shooting us at the archery at the mention of extra badges!
discovering all the things I have in common with all of you guys!!!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
hehehe :D

I must say me (and TBird Anni) were very pleased that you didn't give us lots of first aiding jobs! so thanks for that!!