• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: G2G3 Countdown....

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Well if you start the thread, you have to work it out!! Honestly!!!!

I have no idea. My wall chart runs out at the end of February, and can't be bothered getting my diary out!!

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Hi, Can anyone tell me what time we should be there on Friday - I might be able to persuade hubby to drive me down - whether he comes back for me is another question LOL

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Hi, Can anyone tell me what time we should be there on Friday - I might be able to persuade hubby to drive me down - whether he comes back for me is another question LOL
And me too!

Smudge & I can give you petrol money.

And we can sing silly songs to keep us occupied!

:nature-008:

Susi

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Hi Smudge and Susiwaa - Hubby says take away the silly songs and you have a deal!!!!!

He says one gibbering female is enough!!!! I don't know what he means!!!LOL

Susiwaa -the badges arrived this morning - thank you so much they are great. I hope you got mine. We can make arrangements for travel for G2G3 (Lancashire) nearer the time but it looks like both you and Smudge have a lift there and back!!!!!

Mandy86

Veteran (100+ posts)
hey smudge.. radioactive rabbit boy sounds really familiar! could you send me the words? i'm trying to remember where i know it from!

142 days to go!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Just to remind posters that this is a countdown thread to G2G3 and if we could keep on the topic of the thread it would make it easier for people to find information

Thanks