• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: G2G3 Countdown....

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Morning all, I am packed well sort of just need camera etc sorting. I am not leaving until 4pmish so its nearly 6 hours until I set off. Need to wash the car and sort out tires (ok why did I put USA spelling?) before I go! hehe.

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
I think I am all packed, (that said I was packed on tuesday when i left plymouth, but i am leaving the bookshelf at BO's for the weekend so i get a complete coursework break).
Tea hasn't cooled to drinking temperature yet so still no bouncing.
Hope you all remember to pack spare undisquits and the stapler!
Clare

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I think I am all packed, (that said I was packed on tuesday when i left plymouth, but i am leaving the bookshelf at BO's for the weekend so i get a complete coursework break).
Clare
Don't blame you Clare, I am having a coursework break too! hehe Still trying to write an email to college, looks like I wont graduate with my Foundation Degree Early Years this year! Wahhhhhh lol.

HMSisME

Guide Leder to only disabled unit!
You guys have fun! When you guys are arriving just think of me walking across nottingham getting the tram to Guides.
I will be a bingo caller for the night with the girls, and giving them sugar! (oops) Wish I was there with you crazy lot! Next time I will come hopefully!!