• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G3 is here!!!

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I just take the cheats option - given the size of my song book - if people want copies I give then a disc and they can print it at their leisure - it is 2 1/2 inches thick and still needs to be updated!

jim

GuiderPlus
well my song book is not the same as yours and they cant use the disk at g2g
and I keep getting new songs to add I have emailed literaly hundreds of copys over the last 2 yrs but first ones are now out of date as lots more songs have been added

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I have a printed version too - which I will bring with me - but as thick as it is it would cos me a fortune to give people printed verions - hence the disks! But again it is all in pretty color and divided into at least 7 categories.

I love my song book - but always looking to add new songs!

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
My song book got lost :(

Started a new one but only got a few pages so far, this could be the ideal opportunity to find lost songs!!

:nature-008::nature-008:

Susi

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I can send you a copy of mine if you want - although most of the songs are ones I learnt at camp in america so you may not know them!

littlekirsty

Regular (50+ posts)
eeeep, i wannnna goooo!
I dont know whether i can afford to get there tho =[
tis a bit poo being poor ='[
anyone winging it my way on the way up?
wanna see if i can get there before i say yes to going =]

coolandme

Ex-Brownie GiC, Ranger, Tawny Owl
I'm hoping to possibly go but I'm also trying to organise myself some work experience (which I really need to try and do) during the 3 weeks I get off for Easter so I'm not 100% sure I can go :(

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
eeeep, i wannnna goooo!
I dont know whether i can afford to get there tho =[
tis a bit poo being poor ='[
anyone winging it my way on the way up?
wanna see if i can get there before i say yes to going =]
post on the lift thread! Someone maybe able to give you a lift!

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Yeap I could! Maybe sell copies of my song book disc to raise money for blair! Hehe - only joking! But will do bring copies with me!

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Any more...??

Right folks, despite this thread wavering off topic somewhat (and I'm as guilty as the next person!) this is still the official G2G3 info thread so posting here rather than making a new thread.

Recieved lots of applications, as you can see from the 'who's coming' thread! The accomodation we have already got booked is almost full, so that's great. If there are any of you out there still debating whether to come along, even if you haven't decided for definate, please can you send us an email to let us know this, as it will help to know sooner rather than later if we are going to expect any last minute requests, so we can arrange a bit more sleeping space if needed.

If you are on facebook, then do join the event group, (as lots of you already have!) at.....http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=44571431494

Cheers!!

little_owl

Assistant Brownie guider
I'd maybe quite like to come but Im scared of you all!!! And I wont know anyone!!! Will I get a 'Brownie Buddy' to look after me???!
Actually thats not the only reason why im not sure yet, I wont know whats going on with work and stuff till nearer the time, so cant be a definite quite yet...

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
you should come LO - i hadn't met anyone before g2g2 - and i was picking up 4 of them on my way!!!!

After g2g2 i've become really good friends with some more of the girls on here and they are friendships i hope last forever. You guys know who you are you synts!!!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
lol, I only know a few people in RL. Dolly, Smartie, Dawny and Gadget (popcorn and squirell too but I alrady knew them) :) This will be my first g2g, and I'm helping to organise it! so jump in, you kno wyou want to....! :D