• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G3 memories

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
I'll start the ball rolling...
Something I'll remember for a long time is dancing round the campfire, prodding it with sticks, chanting 'Ooh! Wobble Banana!' with Clara, Slice, Lynz and Gadget.
Thanks guys!

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Standing up in front of everyone at the camp fire and forgetting most of the words to my song.

Finally getting what they were saying during a song at the campfire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolly at the gift giving!!!!

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Garlic finally gets it! Don't blame you it took me a few goes before I worked out what they where saying during the campfire song!!!!!

BO attempt at 'how many ways' with the stripey shirt!!!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Katie! I wast thinking of that today at work! I was walking around in a circle and burst out laughing much to the amusement and bemusement of my poor co-workers.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I got mixed up with the dates initially and nearly missed it (thanks to the countdown thread I reaslied my error!!), and thought it was this weekend instead.

Glad it was last weekend and not this one cos I'm all coldifiied with possible hayfever as well, so I'd hvae been a miserable Guider for you all... As well as driving the room 7 occupants mad with my coughing!

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Katie! I wast thinking of that today at work! I was walking around in a circle and burst out laughing much to the amusement and bemusement of my poor co-workers.
Everyone else is probably completely bemused now as well! I'm sitting here trying to remember quite why we were doing it....without much success!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Trying and failing miserably to put a quilt cover on the quilt. It just wasn't happening. I am just an overgrown Brownie cunningly disguised as a leader really, as I had to get help putting it on...

jim

GuiderPlus
glad I wasnt the only one jenn I gave up and put the quilt on top of cover and crashed like that
then we had the 2 Gs putting on a floor show

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Trying and failing miserably to put a quilt cover on the quilt. It just wasn't happening. I am just an overgrown Brownie cunningly disguised as a leader really, as I had to get help putting it on...
I was just thinking of that!

Scottish "Uniforms!"

Getting misplaced on the way to the activity center and calling up and saying " how do we get there we are at a pub!"

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
i've just loadedall the video footage (mainly of friday night) onto the computer...been giggling lots!

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
All of friday night/ early hours of Saturday morning!

Getting attacked by the small children with sticks when I went exploring with Foxy!