• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G4 details!

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
OK ladies (and gents)! Here's the info you've been waiting for :)
~*~*~ G2G4 ~*~*~

What: a weekend 'get2gether' with a bunch of friendly guiders from the forum!

Who: all guiders.co.uk members over the age of 18 are welcome :)

When: Friday 30th October - Sunday 1st November

Where: Frith Grange Scout Campsite, London
(The nearest London Underground station is Mill Hill East)

Cost: No more than £40, depending on numbers we hope it will be a little less

Accomodation: we will be staying indoors (bunk beds) and have sole use of the building

If you would like to join us, please send an email to G2G4@hotmail.co.uk with your user name, real life name and any special requirements (e.g. allergies, dietary requirements, anything else you would like us to take into consideration!). Please note: THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL BE ACCEPTING BOOKINGS!

Deadline for applying is midnight, end of Sunday 12th July, but get in quick cause there are a limited number of places!! A deposit of £15 will be due in asap, but by Monday 10th August at the latest. We will let you know payment details via email.

Any other questions, feel free to PM one of the organisers or drop us an email at the above address.

Look forward to seeing you there! Woohoo! :gossip:
Brown.Owl, Claratrix, Coolandme and Lynz
(G2G4 organisers)

Last edited:

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
How many places are there? You say limited...

Edit: only want to know to see how fast i need to be if i want to get a placccce. :)

Last edited:

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
I can't go and I am devastated. I hope all 1st Gaerlick Guides who go will live up to their Clove names and spread the word. Have a GREAT time - I know you will.

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Aww no! Hugs to both of you that can't make it!

Slice said:
How many places are there? You say limited...

Edit: only want to know to see how fast i need to be if i want to get a placccce.
I think we're looking at 32.... but that include the four of us too! We may or may not have an extra building for another 10...

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
sorry I can't make it - due to OH's detachment and can't really ask for more help from mum to have the boys overnight - I've already asked for her help on three occasions up to mid November!!!!

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
ooh sounds great. will just check OH won't divorce me for going away another time in October (quite a busy guiding month now!) and then send my email!

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
You'll be in for a good time Becca.
I'm not sure if I'll be joining you :(
There's a hedgelaying holiday in the Lakes at the same time which looks quite good as well.

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
You'll be in for a good time Becca.
I'm not sure if I'll be joining you :(
There's a hedgelaying holiday in the Lakes at the same time which looks quite good as well.
we'll buy you some seeds to plant somewhere!

*puppy dog eyes*

We wants KB :D