• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G4 general talk

***tawnyowl***

Assistant Brownie and Ranger Guider
:( at present I have been confined to my bed by the doctor due to a throaty virusy nasty thing....I am hoping that it will have gone by tomorrow (Ha!) and I'll be well enough to join you...

***tawnyowl***

Assistant Brownie and Ranger Guider
I was stupid enough to ignore the directions "curtail all non essential activities" last week and went to Edinburgh for Capital Jig....I fear that if I don't listen this time I will just be dragging this out for even longer :( which I can't afford to work wise as I already have a huge amount of work to catch up on for uni....sad sad times!

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I am slowly on the mend i am still not right but I will be coming with a nice big box of antibiotics! I will need to get me some whiskey! pureley medicinal!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm still getting over the second bug in as many weeks. so do excuse the hacking coughing fit I still occasionally get at the mo.......... :(

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Hey!! passing through!

Scotch already on the train to Edinburgh, our sleepy train is due to leave at 11.40 then we're on our way!

let the weekend begin!!!!

See you all soooooo soon!

Susi

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
im soooooooooooooooooo excited its today. and today is here. off to finish getting packed n sorted, then its train time baby!!!!!

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am now leaving behind my campaigning head (too late now anyway, voting is closed), picking up my claratrix head and gobbling lunch before I start to pack.
getting excited now

!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Clare

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
Am hanging out at my aunty's a couple of miles down the road from the campsite! Will probably head over in an hour or so - see you all there :D

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Oh No! Tawny! hope you feel better soon!

I was aiming for the 15:11 train, but think I may have missed that!!

Going to go for the next one insted!