• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G5 Activities Sign Up

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Ladies and Gents

There are activities offered at Bonaly which we will have to book in advance.

Activity sessions are at the following tiimes 10-11am 11am - 12 noon 2-3pm 3-4pm

Please message me with your preferences as soon as possible and payment can be made on the day.

Climbing Wall £1.50 per person 6 people per session
Crate Building £1.50 per person 6 people per session
Flu Flu Archery £.150 per person 6 people per session
Assault Course FREE
Haggis Hunt FREE everyone!!

Last edited:

falkland1

NellieB
GuiderPlus
Likewise Sly....I can only hunt Haggi and thought perhaps a pub crawl or possibly whisky or native wine tasting for those of us unable to participate in the more adveturous options.OH fancies flu flu archery.

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Grass sledding is off as the sleds are for Cub sized people only and Over 18s are NOT allowed!!!! Sorry - sad but those are the rules!!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
If the crate building is the sort where you have to build a tower to stand on whilst on a harness - i will sign up for that, but climbing wall etc - no thanks, and i'll pass on the archery if it's not proper :)

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
It isn't 'proper' archery, the arrows have plastic flights and padded ends, which means it can be done without an instructor.

dippydeedodah

Rainbow Guider, Guide Guider
Oh dear I'm not allowed to do things like that either at the moment :(
Apart from Haggis hunting!! LOL
I'll just have to keep sly and Falkland1 company!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
I'd like to do the crate stacking too please, preferably in the afternoon. I wouldn't mind doing the climbing wall, though I am not very good at climbing, so perhaps only add me if there are say 5 others who really want to do it and they need one more persons!