• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G5 - General Chatter

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
I'm up!! Almost all packed, just need to print my health form, and work out what do do with my sleeping bag! (it won't fit in my suitcase...and takes up the whole of my rucksack...so I can't fit any else in!! Might have to take ANother bag with it in!!)

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I'm up washed and dressed! couple of things to go in my bag then I will be ready! Will be bringing my work with me so will be borring for about an hour at some point over the weekend!
I said that at G2G3 and took my laptop and books. The only time the laptop came out was to gatecrash teh non-G2G attendee's party in off topic, and google the answers to a quiz!!

I had wanted to be off by 8 to get there at lunchtime. It's now 9-40, I'm still drinking my coffee sat in my PJs and dressing gown. Oops.

well i am just re packing my bag before i have to check out, had to empty the whole thing looking for something last night, i couldn't find where i packed, and then off for a walk up a hill, and see what i can find for sat night, as have . nothing, will then be hanging around for jen!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
it was Jellycan and Gadget too!!!!! And yeah we had fun, i took my laptop and dongle and were up late finding things to do online cos we weren't tired.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I'm home! Got home 5 mins ago. It took aaaaaaaages, as I got stuck in two mega traffic jams, one near Lancaster and the other really close to me which was sooo annyoing. So near, yet so far. And it was dark by then, and I was really sleepy. I stopped for 30 mins at services as I needed a break and chance to wake up a bit...

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I got home safely too about 2 hours ago.

I have unpacked, showered and had tea which is why I haven't been on until now!

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Left Bonaly around 3ish, deposit Lesley (Fenris) then Susi and got home at 5pm. So sleepy now. Thanks to all - I had a great time, especially doing the Dashing White Sergeant with just the 6 of us!!!!!!! Roll on the next one!!

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
Left Bonaly around 3ish, deposit Lesley (Fenris) then Susi and got home at 5pm. So sleepy now. Thanks to all - I had a great time, especially doing the Dashing White Sergeant with just the 6 of us!!!!!!! Roll on the next one!!
Glad to hear everyone is getting to where they should be safely.
It was impressively done.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
My bruise is very big and black and purple and grey...

It wouldn't be a G2G if I didn't go home with a huuuuge bruise on my leg! I'm quite impressed that it's almost in exactly the same place as my G2G4 bruise...

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
I got home bout 1 hour ago! Tired now!! Will upload some photos tomorrow...though most are of me on the crates!!! Thanks guys it was great!