1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Official Info: G2G5 Health Form

Discussion in 'G2G5 Highland Fling' started by Cap'n Gaerlick, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Cap'n Gaerlick

Cap'n Gaerlick Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide

Please copy the Health Form detailed below , complete form and place in envelope with your user name clearly marked on envelope. This form should be handed to Jim or Kate (Sparkly Guider) who are First Aiders for the weekend. The envelope will be returned to you unopened at the end of the weekend.

G2G5 HIGHLAND FLING HEALTH FORM

Personal Details

Name……………………………….................................. ............................
    User Name……………………………….................................. .....................
    Date Of Birth………………………………................................. ....................
    Address………………………………............................... ............................
    ………………………………...................................... .....................
    Telephone ………………………………...................................... .................
    Mobile………………………………................................ .............................
    Doctor………………………………................................ .............................
    Number………………………………................................ ...........................

Health Conditions

Details Of Any Illness………………………………............................... ............
    ………………………………...................................... ...............................
    ………………………………...................................... ...............................
    Details Of Any Allergies………………………………............................. ...........
    ………………………………...................................... ..............................
    ………………………………...................................... ..............................
    Details of Any Medication You Are Taking……………………………….............
    ………………………......................................... .................................

Emergency Contact

Relationship……………………………….......................... ............................
    Telephone………………………………............................. ...........................
    Mobile………………………………................................ .............................

Relationship……………………………….......................... ............................
    Telephone………………………………............................. ...........................

2. sparklyguider

sparklyguider Guide Guider

can i request you put your username and your real name on the envelope please

Thanks!

3. jim

jim Moderator GuiderPlus

can I suggest any major allergies on envelope so we have an idea of what you may be dying of without having to open envelopes such as allergic to every thing
    I know we are usualy told by you of any allergies but remembering who has what can be confuddling and better to be safe

4. jennthedeadfunkyranger

jennthedeadfunkyranger Guide Guider GuiderPlus

Just allergies, or any other more serious condition (asthma, diabetes, epilepsy etc)? Don't worry - I don;t have all three of those!

You don't need to know about my allergy. It won't kill me or anything. It's just weird!

5. jim

jim Moderator GuiderPlus

would leave that up to individual some may not want it in open
    symptoms of those are easy to spot and not likely to be instant where as allergic reaction can come on all of a sudden and be life threatening well epilepsy can be but can be dealt with reasonably quickly without quite as much urgency

6. madmonkey

madmonkey Guide Leader

Can I use a G/H form I have in the house my printer isnt workin :O gutted! lol

7. jim

jim Moderator GuiderPlus

cant see any problem as lomg as you signe your life away lol

8. madmonkey

madmonkey Guide Leader

Just so long as its not my soul to the devil i'll sign just about anything hee hee

9. jennthedeadfunkyranger

jennthedeadfunkyranger Guide Guider GuiderPlus

*Passes over a form to Madmonkey to sign. Madmonkey signs, not realising that she's signed to give all her money to the help the unemployed Jennthefunkyranger fund... Jenn cackles*

10. madmonkey

madmonkey Guide Leader

that would currently be £7.12 that is left in the bank cause i get paid tomorrow! yay mwah ha ha