• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: G2G5 Highland Countdown

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
You are packing already? I normally pack on Friday afternoon wehn I'm away, usually about 30 mins AFTER I was supposed to have set off!! (Though only if I'm driving - I'm usually more organised if I'm getting the train).

I have this weekend first - we're away with Guides. I can't really be too late this itme as I'll have all the food, and the GiC for the weekend. Oh, and the key... (I live really close to the key holder, everyone else lives miles away, so it's my job...)

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm silly....packed my camp blanket into my rucksack then received another badge in the post so had to take it out again to sew it on!! Just very excited and keen to start packing - can't wait for the weekend!

Actually I can't wait to see what the badges look like too!

jim

GuiderPlus
Got so much to do before then have to start looking stuff out to start packing.
also got to get stuff together for our spring training day got 26 first responce updates to do this saturday( up to now) usualy find a couple more slip in un announced.
couple of meetings plus guides and brownies HELP !! can we have a few 28 hr days so I can fit stuff in

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
Suspect packing will be the night before at the earliest - luckily it usually only takes me 20 minutes or so! Just won't have time before then!

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
I hope I have room for my camp blanket (cape). Got loads of badges to sew on and the clasps still to do. Got lots of lists all round the house so I won't forget anything!!!!! Susi I'm sure I can squeeze you in just don't sit on the Killie Pies, or Hamish or Fenton. I've made Tam's kilt!!!!! I am sure he will look very dashing!!!!

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
I hope I have room for my camp blanket (cape). Got loads of badges to sew on and the clasps still to do. Got lots of lists all round the house so I won't forget anything!!!!! Susi I'm sure I can squeeze you in just don't sit on the Killie Pies, or Hamish or Fenton. I've made Tam's kilt!!!!! I am sure he will look very dashing!!!!
hehe! I won't sit on the pies, I'll eat them!;-)

ooooh! Tam will look amazing in his Kilt, can't wait!

Finishing off the rest of the Haggi this afternoon then more secret planning and creating.

I'm getting excited but not sure I can cope with 4 days of work before its time to go!

Susi
x

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Oh and I haven't even started my camp blanket yet! need to hem it, might just do it by hand as I'm not that great on the machine.

Busy Busy!

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have a duck too - won in london - should really take that too. It hasn't got a name yet though, just sits and sunbathes on my bedroom windowsill!!! :D

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
I will have Jethro (blue centenary duck), Fenton (squirrel mascot), Phoebe (Brownie mascot) and Hamish McTavish (newly made haggis mascot).

I will try to leave space in the car for Susi!!!!!!