• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G5 "Mini Scottish Guide Shop"

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
We are able to have a Mini Guide Shop supplied by the Edinburgh Guide Shop at G2G5.

Please indicate here what you would be interested in buying i.e Tartan Neckers, Scottish Guiding badges, Scottish Guiding gifts, or anything else. We will obviously try to get the most popular items but if someone has a specific request we can deal with that too.

You can check out the Scottish merchandise on Girlguiding Scotland - Scotland's Leading Voluntary Organisation For Girls and Young Women

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
We will shortly be requesting the items for our Mini Girlguiding Scotland shop. so far the items of interest are:

Neckers
GG Scotland Badges
GG Scotland Lanyards
Girlguiding tartan items
general guiding items

Please note this will be a small "shop" and will have limited stock. If there is something specific you would like after checking out the Ggirlguiding Scotland website then please let us know and we will make a point of having it on the day. So check out the Girlguiding Scotland website and get your orders in.

Many thanks to Madmonkey for suggesting and organising this for us.

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Does Scotland have any centenary badges, cos I have a few 'normal' scotish ones, but would like centenary badges if there are any?!

We don't have a specific one to Scotland (how unfair!) but we have Edinburgh centenary badges (I was gonna bring about 8 for swapping!)
Just to let you know I don't think there is any of the GGscotland lanyards left! I can phone round though and see if we can get from other shops? Im sure they can do that. :D I can bring specific things so if anyone wants a new polo shirt etc when we r there just give me a shout.

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Does Scotland have any centenary badges, cos I have a few 'normal' scotish ones, but would like centenary badges if there are any?!
The only Scottish centenary badge is the Saltire one which is made up of four different badges. I don't have a picture, I think someone here did though.

madmonkey

Guide Leader
BUMP!
I shall need to get this organised soon (need to let them know what I need incase they need to order anything in!) If you have any requests anything at all, if ya fancy a new hoody it can be done, just add to the list.