• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G6 Participants - SWEETIES!!!!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Hey all
Following a conversation with the lovely Claratrix, I'm going to Macros sometime next week (will prob end up being Thurs night knowing me! lol) to buy boxes of sweeties.

(for those who don't know my rep - think of newsagents penny-style sweet section and that's what i'm getting - the bulk buy boxes of them)

So, i was gonna get a load and wondered that if people wanted to throw £1 at me i could just get a load for everyone to share. If you're interested please post requests below, you can request as many as you like and i'll get the most popular/decent spread of the types (ie i'm not just gonna get strawberry flavoured stuff! lol). The boxes cost £3 + VAT each (i think the sugar straws are a bit more though) so depending on how many people are interested will depend on how much i get!

If anyone wants a personal stock too, pm me and we'll discuss! :D

cerys80

Brownie Leader
ooooo lovely :)
I'm in ... don't mind what they are, they are sweets and it sounds like I'm going to need sugar to keep up with you lot !

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
We have got a fair amount via the gift of Costco and makro ill post below what we have and you can get some more xx (mmm sweets!)

Rainbow sherbert straws
Tub of Shrimps
Tub of Giant Strawberries
Party Tub from swizzells with lollies and chews
Green apple laces (thick) tub
Tin of celebrations
Marshmallows for smores
Big tub of Pretzels

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
If they have them cherry fizzy cola bottles would be immense! I feel a craving coming on lol
I thought you were supposed to have cravings for stuff you don't normally eat? Your cravings do seem to have a pattern of things you liked before but shouldn't really be eating a lot of!!! Think I'm being played here!?! lol

cerys80

Brownie Leader
I thought you were supposed to have cravings for stuff you don't normally eat? Your cravings do seem to have a pattern of things you liked before but shouldn't really be eating a lot of!!! Think I'm being played here!?! lol
ah thats because little dizzylet likes them too ... so its a double craving !!!!!

Last edited:

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
I'll make sure i have maltesers for clara too! lol. Though be warned everyone - don't wear low cuts tops - i think high, blue knicker brigade style tops are the order of the day! lol.

Oh and mike - leave her alone - she's carrying your child!!!!!!

Wow you are clever my husband never worked that one out!

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
Hate to disappoint anyone but there was no whips or sticks in makros!!!

This is the list of what i bought:
sugar straws
love hearts sherbert dips
fizzy rainbow strips
foam bananas
jelly bears
fizzy cherry cola bottles
popping candy
wham sherbert straws
milk bottles

Hope that's all good for everyone. :)

(bit tough really cos i haven't time to go again and my car already looks obscene!!!!!)