• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: G2G7 Chat

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Does she accept Brownies and Guides as payment? The trading post on Brownsea Island clearly states that they don't, but I thought I'd double check that's not the case at BW since you haven't specified.

Yorkielass

Brownie Guider and soon to be Guide GIC
I want to escape from Work!
So do I! But I'm nearly a day in negative on flexi after having a day off last week when already a couple of hours down and we have a clocking in/out machine, so even though if I left now I wouldn't be missed as there is hardly anyone in, I'd be majorly out on hours on Monday morning :-(

Little

Veteran (100+ posts)
Awh :( gutted I had to pull out of this :'( I'd be leaving work in 5 minutes on a half day if I was still going. Def a good thing I'm not though... only got today and monday as "normal" working days (rest in training and then the bank holidays)

Hope you guys have a brilliant time =D

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Vaccing to do, rubbish to our out then I'm ready for the off :-D
I'm going to leave that job to my husband!!!!

right better eat some lunch otherwise I don't want to pass out if I wait till our meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone checked the weather report?????

Yorkielass

It's just started raining in York :(

Do you know roughly what time dinner is tonight Yorkie? I have had some lunch but don't know if I need to add another snack later.

Yorkielass

ongoing all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you reallly shouldn't say that - someone will take you up on the challenge and want feeding in the middle of the night.

But thanks, just working out how many hours I'd need to work each day next week to get my hours up to 0 by Thursday (last day at work in April) don't think leaving a bit early today will make any difference.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
you reallly shouldn't say that - someone will take you up on the challenge and want feeding in the middle of the night.

But thanks, just working out how many hours I'd need to work each day next week to get my hours up to 0 by Thursday (last day at work in April) don't think leaving a bit early today will make any difference.
not me who suggested that but that's all I know!!!!! :)

shazzab

SS Leader and busy mum to 2 busy dd's
GuiderPlus
I'm going to leave that job to my husband!!!!

right better eat some lunch otherwise I don't want to pass out if I wait till our meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone checked the weather report?????
i would have done but hes off to London tomorrow to run the marathon on Sunday :)

see you soon

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Ok. Packed, showered, just debating whether to bring my handbag or to shove purse etc in my bag with pillows in.

Yorkielass

I'm just leaving work now, I do really like the honesty and ease the clocking machine provides, but on days like today it's very annoying - and a day off wasn't an option as I need the car and OH couldn't leave work before about 4.30 anyway.

M62 on a Friday night wish me luck!