• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: G2G7 Chat

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am sitting here yawning. Suppose I had better go and unpack as I left it to have a shower, come on here and dinner (then back on here and not gone yet). Washing machine on tomorrow and it should all be put away by tomorrow night.

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I have got things out of my bag I need the rest is thrown across my floor.

I want to say thank you to people who bought things from me, I made £26 towards Sweden :)

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I've come home to find mum shouting at dad and vice versa! Well mother should really wear her hearing aids, dont know whats the matter with her latey cuz I got shouted at too. After been away all weekend, how the heck was I spose to know there was washing in the dryer needing to be taken in! What does she think I can do read minds? lol

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
I'm so sleepy! But came home to a happy toddler & roast dinner at mums, so all good. Just about to head to the bath & pass out in bed! Fansistic weeked - can;t wait to do it again!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Well I'm up at the hotel eating breakfast :/ v.nice btw shame about tea options tho the veggies and gluten free people would struggle too

I'm still stressing that I don't have enough for them to do tho.

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
I am in desprate need of some more sleep as a combination of lack of sleep at the weekend and again last night and then a full blown cold on top is not good!

Will be heading to bed when I get in this afternoon!

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I had a meeting at 10am today, almost falling asleep... a combonation of lack of sleep and new doseage of meds (5 a day now) arent helping.