• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G7 Geocachers - Do you want to be friends!

Figgy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Omg I thought I'd grab a cache when I dropped ds1 at camp this eve only to find a couple being noisily intimate in their car right by where I needed to look. Hmm left that one til sun!!!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I really will have to get out geocaching. I put my postcode into the website and there are loads of them in my town and a few of them are within a 10 minute walk of the house! No excuses now, especially as the one in the memorial gardens is apparently not hidden (deliberately).

Jendy0

Regular (50+ posts)
There seems to be a few of you from Yorkshire... we're having a few days near Escrick next week and need to move on 4 travel bugs (one of which is quite large)... and recommendations (small child and motorhome friendly if poss)?

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I really will have to get out geocaching. I put my postcode into the website and there are loads of them in my town and a few of them are within a 10 minute walk of the house! No excuses now, especially as the one in the memorial gardens is apparently not hidden (deliberately).
I'm the same - there are heaps around about where I live, and there is one less than a mile away! I did try to find it before, without success, but going to have to hunt again.

shazzab

SS Leader and busy mum to 2 busy dd's
GuiderPlus
been out today found 6 out of 7 i set off to find

have planned thursday and friday to go out with the family now :)

i'm not at all addicted

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
been out today found 6 out of 7 i set off to find

have planned thursday and friday to go out with the family now :)

i'm not at all addicted
wish I could do more but I'm really busy preparing for camp now, maybe on thurs if I've got time but need early night as up early on fri and off we go to the camp!

not sure if there's one near my camp..........!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
There are about 30 within 2 miles of my flat, apparently! Though I'm not sure that all of the distances are entirely accurate. The nearest is showing at being 0,2 miles, but looking on the map, it's a little further than that

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm getting really frustrated as I'm itching to go out and find some....but between working all the time and not having a gps its really difficult :( :(