• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G7 is here!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I got Cornwall badges!

I also know of 3 centenary badges that no-one has, I have one of them but need to find out who has the other 2 - I've seen one on a Rainbow uniform and have heard about the other one. If I can track them down and get more than 1 (for me of course) will let you all know. Just don't hold your breath as it might take a while.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I got Cornwall badges!

I also know of 3 centenary badges that no-one has, I have one of them but need to find out who has the other 2 - I've seen one on a Rainbow uniform and have heard about the other one. If I can track them down and get more than 1 (for me of course) will let you all know. Just don't hold your breath as it might take a while.
Is getting excited a bit allowed?

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Is getting excited a bit allowed?
I wouldn't just yet as county badge lady doesn't know anything about one of them and it has the county name on it! Need to contact someone to see if there are spares of the other one (wasn't quick enough off the mark when I heard the units being asked of they needed any more). Just remembered the Brownie ones I saw in the unit badge box last time it was out and I was there, just need to work out how to 'liberate' them and I think there were only 2, but maybe there are others elsewhere? Interrogation appears to be on my agenda for the 27th event now!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I wouldn't just yet as county badge lady doesn't know anything about one of them and it has the county name on it! Need to contact someone to see if there are spares of the other one (wasn't quick enough off the mark when I heard the units being asked of they needed any more). Just remembered the Brownie ones I saw in the unit badge box last time it was out and I was there, just need to work out how to 'liberate' them and I think there were only 2, but maybe there are others elsewhere? Interrogation appears to be on my agenda for the 27th event now!
Lend you a flashlight and a set of thumbscrews ;)

oh cazbly you do make me laugh

as for those who missed my cornwall badges they were on the table most of the time,

your'll just have to wait till the next one

Figgy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
With the size of the bag of badges she took home on Sunday shes definitely as addicted as you, just needs to play catch up!!

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Though it was funnier watching someone who'd been high roping struggle to climb into a bunk bed... :p
Thanks a bundle! those beds were not designed for people with bruised bottoms & tired arms! At least I didn't fall out of the bed in the middle of the night *ahem* Tanya *ahem*

Tanyalasagne

Veteran (100+ posts)
Well, It was more a major slip out than a fall out, it would be hard to entirely fall out those coffin beds, although Little Owl's sticking out bag strap nearly caused me further 'issues' - thanks for the reminder scarey :) :) I did get the giggles in a major way though nearly imploded trying to be quiet in the dark and not wake any more people up.