• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G7 Shopping: Want any thing from Trading?

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Hi all,

I'm putting in an order to Trading to take advantage of their reduced price biscuits, scarfs & other centenary goodies.

Does anybody want anything buying & bringing up to Yorkshire?

Nothing too large (please no huge teddies!) as we are car sharing, but I'm sure we can squeeze a fair bit in!

If you post below what you want, I will add it to my order. I should be placing it either tonight or Wed morning.

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
I would love a tin of the biscuits (in the centenary's old photo tin!!) Thanks muchly if you are able to accommodate this for me!!

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
Definately want some stuff, but nasty work block GGUK site, so will have a look tonight
Cool, I am at Brownies till at least 8pm, so it won't be before then & depending on how cream-craked I am I might put the order in Wed am at work. want to be fairly quick to ensure delivery.

:) I like guidey shopping, but I might deny the packet is mine when it turns up, or OH will be up to a Grump version 8.9!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
At work today I appear to be surrounded by people on whom Screech v.10 has inadvertantly been activated. Anybody near enough to pass me some ear plugs?

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I was about to ost a thread like this!!! I'm at CHQ the weekend before so I can pick up any badges people might need!

shazzab

SS Leader and busy mum to 2 busy dd's
GuiderPlus
the biscuits would be good i love the tin :)

2 of the make a wish (16) badges
centenary knitted bag

please if thats :)

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
Heres my order please

7774-Guide adv. metal badge-£0.60
7800-Centenary sparkle duffle bag-£2.00
7013-Changing the world metal badge-£0.10
7011-Changing the world woven badge-£0.10
7804-Child rain jacket age 5/6-£4.00
7740-1st rally biscuit tin-asst biscuits-bbe may2011-£2.00

Total £8.80

Paypal, cheque or pay at G2G?

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
the biscuits would be good i love the tin :)

2 of the make a wish (16) badges
centenary knitted bag

please if thats :)
No bother, the knitted bags are 3, but for some reason a bag /scarf combo is on £2!! Do you want the combo one? And, I guess Adult.

Hi all,

I'm putting in an order to Trading to take advantage of their reduced price biscuits, scarfs & other centenary goodies.

Does anybody want anything buying & bringing up to Yorkshire?

Nothing too large (please no huge teddies!) as we are car sharing, but I'm sure we can squeeze a fair bit in!

If you post below what you want, I will add it to my order. I should be placing it either tonight or Wed morning.
we could always put teddies in the car seats, let me know if i need to add a trailer lol, nah i have room in the boot

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
What about Wren's car though! There will be twice as many people, blankets & badges then. I know, I'll bring a roof rack to go with the trailer!!