• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G7 Shopping: Want any thing from Trading?

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Last chance! Any more takers? I will be putting the order in at lunchtime, I will include the items that are currently out of stock (I was there badges & I love cooking badges) so if they get to me before I will bring them, other wise it is only a couple of badges to post on later.

C

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
if the knitted adult scarf and bag set has been reduced now o :£2 then put me down for one please! Was trying to be good, but then you posted again!

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
All ordered!

Right, I have sent the order as follows:

Gaelic-Girl Biscuits £2.00
Total £2.00

GuidingKB 2x I was there £1.54
Total £1.54

Jim Going away book £7.50
Total £7.50

kathrynha Biscuits £2.00
Centenary sparkle duffle bag £2.00
Changing the world metal badge £0.10
Changing the world woven badge £0.10
Child rain jacket age 5/6 £4.00
Guide adv. metal badge £0.60
Total £8.80

Lynz Scarf & Bag - adult £2.00
Scarf & Bag - child £2.00
Total £4.00

shazzab7 Biscuits £2.00
3 x I like cooking £2.10
Make a wish 16 £0.32
Scarf & Bag - adult £2.00
Total £6.42

sliceofrice Ducks pack £3.00
1x I was there £0.77
Total £3.77

Smartie Scarf & Bag - adult £2.00
Total £2.00

The "I was there" & "I like Cooking" badges are currently out of stock, to follow later. Hopefully they should be with me before 15th April, otherwise I can always post them on, as they are only small badges.

Cash at the G2G is fine, then I can spend it in the shop! Unless you need to pay me now, if so PM me for PayPal details.

Now I just have to convince OH it is not all for me, hide the credit card statements & find a second bag to pack it all into to bring up with me!

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
Can I request a scarf and knitte bag combo (adult size) thanks!!!!
Hi Gaelic-Girl, I'm sorry, I had already put the order in when you posted.

There may well be someone else doing an order at some time, and even at £5.73 (with postage) it is still a fairly good deal if you wanted to go direct.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
There will be a few things from Girlguiding shop at BW but I'm not sure what stock she'll have but I may nip down this weekend providing I get all the gardening and ironing done and seeing other organisers!!!!!!

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Will bring cash to G2G and sort out then! Just need to remember to leave some space in my bag for bringing it home!

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
Great service, the order turned up today! .... But, they are out of stock on the Adult scarf & bag sets, and have said they are to follow. Hopefully they & the badges will be here in the next few weeksm but I'll keep you updated :)

p.s. HE was here when it turned up, but I managed to pacify him by instantly opening my tin of biscuits. He has also volunterred to help out any body else who is "only buying it for the tin!"

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my size 18 navy leader's polo shirt and size 20 zip up hoody. They are in good condition and not faded at all. I can bring these if anyone wants to buy them, any price considered.