• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G8 Badges

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
There were some leftover badges from the G2G - both the actual G2G badge, and the 'Happiness is a G2G challenge' Badge.

If anyone would like to purchase any, they will be 50p each plus p&p. There are a limited number, so they will be first come first served. Money raised will be split between the Guide Friendship Fund and Jeans for Genes.

I have uploaded the images for the two badges - i don't have an actual photo of them to hand!

So if you would like to buy, please PM me :) I can also combine postage with my Jeans for Genes badge http://www.guiders.co.uk/showthread.php/34334-Jeans-For-Genes-Challenge-(-amp-Badge!)

Attachments

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Is now sorted, and there is plenty of space!

But Figgy - yours is now full!

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Smartie will you keep me 1 of each and I can either PayPal or wait till we next see each other, which prob won't be long!! Whatever is I'm not busy these days lol:p

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I think all the g2g badges are now gone (have to double check when I get home)

There are still plenty of the challenge ones left :)

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Sorry, I got it wrong! There are still BOTH badges available for anyone who wants some cheap swaps or to add some to their collection :)

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
So your gonna keep me some then? And one of your challenge badges!!!
Let me know how much I owe you pet and I'll PayPal you. Then just give me next time I see ya.

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Have put them to one side for you laura. You can pay me for them when i see you next :)