• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G9 East Midlands - What To Expect

Kittys_Butterfly

Guide Guider + International Advisor
I'm going to be there quite late. I'm not finishing work until 8.30 and it's about 30-40 mins drive. I'll probably grab some food on the way over so don't worry about saving me any as I suspect you'll have eaten by then and burgers don't stay that warm. I don't want to mess around dolly cooking just for me if I'm the only one that's going to be late!
Im going to over an hour later than you Katie. At least. Im running guides at home until 8 and its then a 3 hour drive from here. So it will be 11 at the earliest. I hope this place is easy ish to find in the dark or Im screwed with my map :p

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
At 8, Dolly and I got there for about 10ish. Don't worry about being late in the night. Kitty, I'll pm you my number so if you get lost at least you'll have someone to phone at that time of night! :)

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
I'll prob be one of the earlier ones, renting a car to come up in, but got errands to run on my way, but will try not to arrive earlier than 5 :)

Kittys_Butterfly

Guide Guider + International Advisor
At 8, Dolly and I got there for about 10ish. Don't worry about being late in the night. Kitty, I'll pm you my number so if you get lost at least you'll have someone to phone at that time of night! :)
Slice you are a star. Thank you :)

You'll be cooking your own if you're late :) We'll be sloshed!
I'll eat on my way up or before I leave for guides even I expect. Won't want to eat at 11 anyway.

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
I''ll be coming straight from work, hopfully I can be out by 4ish....gonna do marking and things at lunchtime so I can leave earlier!! Google says it'll take about 3 hours....but might be longer with traffic. I'm aiming to get there around 7.30ish, I hope that is OK for dinner Dolly, I wasn't planning on stopping to eat on the way, but can do if I'll miss dinner!!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Becca planning on eating around 8ish a tad late I know but lots of people are travelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tawny75

Indicate the way to my abode....
Emma and I are leaving about 4ish, and will arrive at heaven knows what time.

We haven't been to one since number three but I am sure the old faithful will recognise us as we sit quietly in a corner........

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Emma and I are leaving about 4ish, and will arrive at heaven knows what time.

We haven't been to one since number three but I am sure the old faithful will recognise us as we sit quietly in a corner........
Yeah, am sure you'll be shy and retiring all weekend ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
No one will recognise you if you sit quietly in a corner! We'll all assume we're getting you mixed up with some other Tawny you bear an uncanny resemblance to :p

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
It was actually fairly dry in the end!

The two activities were low ropes and assault course, which we were able to provide for everyone for a couple of slots on saturday.