• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: General Post G2G information

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I know this is a bit delayed, but things have been rather busy in all of our personal lives since getting back from G2G, but finally we have got ourselves organised.

After sorting all of the accounts, there is just over £2 each leftover (ontop of all that food too ;) ). As organisers, we have thought of donating this money to charity, and splitting it between the Guide Friendship Fund and Jeans for Genes (which I am fundraising for for Queens Guide).

If anyone is not happy for their £2 to go to these charities, then please contact me by 13/11/11 and we can arrange something.

For the rest of you, I hope you enjoyed the weekend, thank you from us for making it successful and great fun, and we hope to see many of you soon!

Smartie, Wren and Osprey.

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
What food? I completely missed the food. And the tea towels!

The £2 donation is a great idea.

Epona

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm happy for it to go to a charity of your choice, but another solution might have been to carry any surplus forward for the next G2G organisers to use? It might ease the startup arrangements. Just a thought.

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I added my comment in the other thread, but we did discuss this but felt it unfair on those who attended 8 but are not going to 9.