1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Question? Glamorama GFI

Discussion in 'General Guiding' started by JadedSho, Sep 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. JadedSho

JadedSho Beginner (10+ posts)

Hi all - our Guides are kinda hooked on the idea of doing a 'hair and make-up' night, so I figured we could maybe get them on the Glamorama GFI but it seems to still be out of print. :(

Does anyone have a copy/download they'd be willing to point me towards?

Cheers!

2. Bealybubs

Bealybubs Guide and SS Leader, QG Advisor

If no one has one to hand, I can scan and email/post a copy next Wed? Can't get to Guide hut before then I'm afraid.

3. JadedSho

JadedSho Beginner (10+ posts)

That would be great Bealybubs - we meet on Wed and we've got a new promise ceremony next week so I wouldn't need it until the week after. Thanks!

4. Flowerguider

Flowerguider Regular (50+ posts)

Funny I was going to see if anyone had any spare of this gfi or if they wanted to swap for something eles as only have one copy and could do with two.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  5. chawkins

chawkins (Newbie)

Hi ladies. Any chance someone could email Glamorama to me. TIA

6. fenris

fenris fenris GuiderPlus

Sorry, no - copyright.

7. partygirl

partygirl Veteran (100+ posts)

That's weird Fenris as I heard recently that Guiding are happy for the GFI resources to be copied as long as it's to go to other leaders and not outside the organisation.

8. badgemad4

badgemad4 Veteran (100+ posts)

https://www.girlguiding.org.uk/glob...lopment/training/training-appendix-policy.pdf

Couple of years old but this states that for the purpose of training Guiding materials may be copied.

Our image

Slightly more recent, the current page for copyright. Says that materials should not be copied but in certain conditions exemptions apply for photocopying. It doesn’t state those conditions though or scanning/emailing/uploading. It could mean the ability to copy things like blank consent forms or a page from a badge book.

Maybe someone should email HQ and ask for a clarification on acceptable scanning. @chawkins if you contact HQ through the website and explain they might be able to send you a PDF. :)