• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Go Down Tonight?

canielle

Veteran (100+ posts)
Just wondering if anyone else has tried using Go tonight? I sat down to email the parents of some children who have applied to join the unit over the past couple of days. I input my number, password and date of birth and it allowed me access saying welcome Canielle. I then clicked on join us only for the system to kick me out and ask me to input my details again twice. I have always contacted the new parents previously without an issue and have been warranted for a number of years so I have been using the system for a while.

waltham

Brown Owl
GuiderPlus
I have had this problem on a number of occasions over the past few weeks. Even after putting in my details a number of times it would not let me access Join Us. It was only when I turned my laptop off and then turned it on again that I finally managed to access Join Us. I had no problems with accessing GO! or any other of the other options available to warranted Guides. I assumed that it was either a problem with my internet connection (which I do have on a regular basis), or a glitch on the Girlguiding website.

dragnilk

Regular (50+ posts)
I have had this problem too intermittently but I eventually found that using the separate Join Us link Join US III allowed me to access Join Us without any problems. I emailed membership systems who told me that they were aware other people had being having the same problem but they can't pinpoint what the exact problem is to resolve it. I think the more people who email and let them know when they are having a problem, the more likely it is they will be able to work out what the problem is and act to fix it. It is really frustrating to make time to sit down and use the system and then find you can't log on.