• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Go For It! sale / swapping thread (resources)

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
As there is a card swap thread, thought I'd start a GFI resources swap thread and sticky it to make it easy to find!

INSTRUCTIONS:

• List what GFI's you have that you're looking to sell/swap and how much you'd like for them (if selling only)
  • List what GFI's you'd like in return (if applicable)
  • Remember to edit your list once an item has gone. It keeps it up to date and avoids needing to repost, which keeps the thread uncluttered.

Hopefully this'll help people out who are missing resources that are no longer available to buy or download :)

Last edited:

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I've been sorting through our units GFI stash - despite the ones I have for sale mostly being early produced GFI's, I'm honestly amazed we have so many copies of some of them (even after keeping two copies for my unit). Some of them haven't even been opened from the wrapping! :speechless-003

Available:
3 x GFI Peace
2 x GFI Fitness
1 x GFI I Will Survive
1 x GFI Flights of Fancy

Please PM me if you'd like a copy of any of these.
I don't need to swap at all so I was thinking £1.50 per GFI (covering envelopes, postage and a small donation) - hope that's reasonable! :)

Last edited:

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Thanks for your pm's, I've replied! :)

Sorting further through I discovered even more copies of Flights of Fancy than the original two I had listed... o.0 Crazy!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks for your pm's, I've replied! :)

Sorting further through I discovered even more copies of Flights of Fancy than the original two I had listed... o.0 Crazy!
No reply - did it go to the correct ElfOwl - there are a few of us on here now!

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
No reply - did it go to the correct ElfOwl - there are a few of us on here now!
So sorry, I thought I had clicked 'send' on the pm I wrote in direct reply to yours - I've already sorted the gfi into piles and labelled them for ElfOwl! But checking my sent items obviously I didn't... Have done so now :)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Thanks Hilz for my packet, arrived some point last week.

It felt like opening a christmas present with all the bits in it :D

Looking for Go For It Parties please.

We are a new unit so don't really have much to swap. The only GFI we have that's been used is Lights Camera Action so could swap that one.

Thanks,
LYnne

kingfisherblue

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi Caroline, Life wise and On the move are available as downloads on the Guide website.

If anyone has Peace, Communicate, or Flights of Fancy, I would be interested.

I've been sorting through our units GFI stash - despite the ones I have for sale mostly being early produced GFI's, I'm honestly amazed we have so many copies of some of them (even after keeping two copies for my unit). Some of them haven't even been opened from the wrapping! :speechless-003

Available:
3 x GFI Peace
2 x GFI Fitness
1 x GFI I Will Survive
1 x GFI Flights of Fancy

Please PM me if you'd like a copy of any of these.
I don't need to swap at all so I was thinking £1.50 per GFI (covering envelopes, postage and a small donation) - hope that's reasonable! :)
Can I please buy go for the peace if you have 1 still available. How can I get money to you? And how can I pm out my address?
Thanks
X

Ech18

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have the following Go For Its challenge packs (All in good condition, they look complete) P&P only as they are from a closed unit and I've been round my Division twice now.

All gone sorry
Liz

Last edited:
I have the following Go For Its challenge packs (All in good condition, they look complete) P&P only as they are from a closed unit and I've been round my Division twice now.

Fitness

Greeen

Flights of fancy

Healthy eating

Parties

I will survive

With a splash

Take a toothbrush

Chocolate

Showtime

Patrol x-tra folder
Do you still have the Splash Gfi????

Fitness

Greeen

Flights of fancy

Healthy eating

Parties

I will survive

Take a toothbrush

Chocolate

Showtime

Patrol x-tra folder
Hi, Do you have any of these still available? If so, can I have them all. Thanks