1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

going to join questions

Discussion in 'Trefoil Guild' started by Dionysia, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Dionysia

Dionysia Veteran (100+ posts)

Jun 28, 2012
    After talking to them at yesterday's county day I am to go and join.

I am waiting for a email for Times and place, as they knew they meet first Tuesday of the month.

I am interested in starting the voyage, being impatient should I send for the book now, and then will have it in time for my first meeting which is 7 May.

What to wear on first time, I know they wear the red polo.

And anything else you think will be helpful.
  2. fenris

fenris fenris GuiderPlus

Mar 26, 2008
    Although there is optional wear available for Trefoil Guilds, I find that most wear 'plain clothes' for meetings, so you'll be find going in mufti. Some will sometimes wear the optional items (usually for 'occasions'), some have got garments made for their Guilds, you will probably find out whether that's the case in due course. Hope you enjoy!
  3. Bramble

Bramble Veteran (100+ posts)

Mar 19, 2011
    Agree with Ferris, our guild just wear everyday clothes, although for a special events or if we are going on an outing most of us
    have Trefoil scarves. Suggest you find out if you like it before buying anything. I don`t see any problem with downloading the voyager pack now.
    Have you looked at the Trefoil Guild UK website? Also it`s interesting to see the websites of other countries eg. Canada, New Zealand,
    and Australia (not all countries have guilds). You might also find information on your county site.

I hope you enjoy it and could luck with the Voyager award :D