• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Growing Up Wild!

Spiderplant

Veteran (100+ posts)
It depends on stock levels, but I recently bought 40. Spider plant, do you want to pm me which badge you want and I'll see if available for 30?
Haven't thought that far yet!! Just thinking if the badge order numbers are that restrictive, I won't consider it at all for next term. If there is some way round it then I will put it on the list of ideas! Thanks though.

MummyOwl

Brownie Leader
We have an agreement in our Division that we can order as many as we want - and spares will be carried over to the next unit's order etc. so no-one has to order 50 if they only need 26, for example.
If anyone wants "non-regulation order quantities", just let me know and I'll see what we can do... (although our Division depot is closed now until September, so nothing would happen until then!!!)

Haven't thought that far yet!! Just thinking if the badge order numbers are that restrictive, I won't consider it at all for next term. If there is some way round it then I will put it on the list of ideas! Thanks though.

Ezrekia

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I'm in LaSER and I just order however many I need from my badge secretary. I don't know the ins and outs, but I'm guessing that she orders them in the required 25s and holds onto the odd ones in the "depot" (viz her hallway) until someone else wants some.

emmaluvseeyore

Brownie Leader and Ranger Assistant
I'm also in LaSER and able to order however many I want directly from my county badge secretary. I assume they have to get them from region in lots of 25. I imagine it is to cut down the amount of work they have to do at Region office.