• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Guide Interest Badge Swapping Thread

StarOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Badges received safely from roving_guider today. Thanks! However I have realised I needed World Cultures rather than World Guiding! Doh!! So have added them to my list that need rehoming and I still need World Cultures please!!

CrystalQueen

Beginner (10+ posts)
Our Unit has an overload of old style badges (previous Guiders appear to have been badge shopaholics).
(list updated 10 pm 30th Aug)
Animal Active 4
Camper 1
Camper advanced 7
Circus Skills 6
Confectioner 6

Fire Safety 4
First Aid 11

Party Planner 6
Performing Arts 9

Water Safety 6

World Traveller 2

We are looking for about 12 old Craft badges if you can swap. Otherwise badges are free to a good home as we will never use them all.

Last edited:

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Our Unit has an overload of old style badges (previous Guiders appear to have been badge shopaholics)

We are looking for about 12 old Craft badges if you can swap. Otherwise badges are free to a good home as we will never use them all.
I may have a few craft badges which would be prepared to swap. Will check badge box tomorrow.

I would be interested in taking the following of your hands 4 agility, 6 sports, 6 hobbies, 6 Confectioner, 1 Faith Awareness, 6 Animal Active and 6 Team Player.

Abs

Veteran (100+ posts)
If There left could I have one of each (or 2) if available. As i'm trying to get the ones i earned at a guide (the only problem is that is was all of them!) to put on my blanket, as i don't want to take then of my jumper!

Our Unit has an overload of old style badges (previous Guiders appear to have been badge shopaholics)
Agility 4
Animal Active 12
Camper 3
Camper advanced 9
Circus Skills 8
Confectioner 14
Cook 1
Faith Awareness 1
Film Lover 2
Finding your way 1
Fire Safety 6
First Aid 13
Healthy Lifestyles 1
Hobbies 7
Interpreter 1
Music Group 1
Outdoor Cook 1
Party Planner 8
Performing Arts 11
Personal Safety 1
Sports 8
Survival 1
Team Leader 1
Team Player 6
Traditions 1
Water Safety 8
World Cultures 1
Wolrd Issues 1
World Traveller 4

Can i be cheeky and ask for one of each please to attampt to complete my Special Project thanks

CrystalQueen

Beginner (10+ posts)
if you all pm me your addresses I'll send them out then I'll update the list with what's left. If you asked for one of each, I'll randomly assign the singles! Put a donation in a charity tin for good karma.

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
Here's my new list.

Current design -
1 x World Traveller
2 x Camper
4 x Outdoor cook
4 x Camp out Go for it

Old design -
4 x First aid
5 x Culture
4 x Communicator
3 x Film lover
1 x Healthy lifestyles
1 x World issues
1 x Team player

1 x First year challenge badge and certificate (blue and green)
1 x Dolphin Patrol badge

I need 2 new design traditions of guiding badges and 2 promise badges.

I will sell old style badges for 30p each.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Our Unit has an overload of old style badges (previous Guiders appear to have been badge shopaholics).
(list updated 10 pm 30th Aug)
Animal Active 4
Camper 1
Camper advanced 7
Circus Skills 6
Confectioner 6
Fire Safety 4
First Aid 11
Party Planner 6
Performing Arts 9
Water Safety 6
World Traveller 2

My Badges arrived Yesterday. Thank you very much, I put my karma donation to Guide Dogs for the Blind this morning :D

I checked for the Craft Badges and unfortunatly we dont any craft bagdes left :(

If you still have any spare badges would be happy to take the rest of your hands (expect First Aid). My girls prefer the old style over the new ones, so going to stock up while I still can. Happy to pay P+P

StarOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have loads of old style badges I would rather just get rid of and start a fresh so if you're still after them gwen I am happy to sell them at a reduced rate, there are quite a few, I will update list as soon as I get time. I think we have craft as well so if CrystalQueen still needs any of those? x

StarOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
19 craft
19 traditions
12 world guiding
9 team player
13 outdoor cook
16 cook
6 confectioner
5 film lover
8 party planner
3 chocolate
2 first aid
4 white communicator
1 blue communicator
6 personal safety

Perhaps 50p each or a reduction if you want the lot?

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Just a quick post to say I've stickied the thread so it's always at the top for people to find :)

StarOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am in need of 23 world cultures, 5 first aid, 9 fire safety and most importantly 5 traditions of guiding in the old style. I have to swap craft, film lover, party planner, team player, personal safety, cook, outdoor cook, chocolate, world guiding, confectioner, communicator, right to be me (green), right to be happy (pink), on your marks centres.

Ami1811

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am in need of 23 world cultures, 5 first aid, 9 fire safety and most importantly 5 traditions of guiding in the old style. I have to swap craft, film lover, party planner, team player, personal safety, cook, outdoor cook, chocolate, world guiding, confectioner, communicator, right to be me (green), right to be happy (pink), on your marks centres.
I have 2 Traditions badges - don't currently need any badges though. PM me