1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Guiding favours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by manateelover90, Sep 11, 2016.

1. manateelover90

manateelover90 Brownie & Ranger leader and Ranger =D GuiderPlus

Hi everyone,
    My town is holding our county AGM and I wanted my rangers to make favours for everyone as a thank you for coming but can't think of anything. Any ideas please?
    Thanks

2. Tawnyowl51

Tawnyowl51 Veteran (100+ posts)

ribbon WAGGGS Friendship knots on a safety pin, trefoils with pipecleaners, mini seed packets, origami trefoils( search origami clover)lavender sachets, keyring with laminated promise attached
    if you do a search for guiding swaps images you get lots of ideas that may be suitable

3. amytheguide

amytheguide (Newbie)

Friendship bracelets?

4. kingfisherblue

kingfisherblue Veteran (100+ posts)

I was at a Guiding training yesterday and one of the items in our goody bags was a packet of seeds saying 'Thank you for your Thyme'. You could buy thyme seeds and print yourt own packets.

5. Quack

Quack Veteran (100+ posts) Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

Following on from another thread ...how about a 'pocket pack' those little essential items we used to carry in our pockets so a clean tissue or wet wipe, a safety pin, plaster, small card (maybe with promise on) needle & thread etc. Something the size to fit in a credit card pocket in a purse...

Sent from my SGP712 using Tapatalk