• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Guiding favours

manateelover90

Brownie & Ranger leader and Ranger =D
GuiderPlus
Hi everyone,
My town is holding our county AGM and I wanted my rangers to make favours for everyone as a thank you for coming but can't think of anything. Any ideas please?
Thanks

Tawnyowl51

Veteran (100+ posts)
ribbon WAGGGS Friendship knots on a safety pin, trefoils with pipecleaners, mini seed packets, origami trefoils( search origami clover)lavender sachets, keyring with laminated promise attached
if you do a search for guiding swaps images you get lots of ideas that may be suitable

kingfisherblue

Veteran (100+ posts)
I was at a Guiding training yesterday and one of the items in our goody bags was a packet of seeds saying 'Thank you for your Thyme'. You could buy thyme seeds and print yourt own packets.

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Following on from another thread ...how about a 'pocket pack' those little essential items we used to carry in our pockets so a clean tissue or wet wipe, a safety pin, plaster, small card (maybe with promise on) needle & thread etc. Something the size to fit in a credit card pocket in a purse...

Sent from my SGP712 using Tapatalk