• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Halloween Playlist

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
I'm trying to compile a halloween playlist and trying to think of halloween type songs is difficult. please add to my pitiful start!

Thriller
Monster Mash

Not party stuff like YMCA or anything in this playlist, halloween themed suggestions please.

hljbz

Rainbow, Brownie, Guide leader & Helen
toxic - britney spears
bump in the night - allstars
ghost town - specials
boris the spider - the who

Last edited:

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Ghostbusters!!!
Time Warp (or any other Rocky Horror stuff)
The Renta-Ghost theme!!

eh, could suggest a ton more but they're a bit morbid/dark for a party!

:Halloween Pumpkin 4

Susi

coolandme

Ex-Brownie GiC, Ranger, Tawny Owl
i'm trying to compile a halloween playlist and trying to think of halloween type songs is difficult. Please add to my pitiful start!

Thriller
monster mash

not party stuff like ymca or anything in this playlist, halloween themed suggestions please.

:( .

IvyN

Veteran (100+ posts)
There's a song called Things that go Bump in the Night by Allstars, is that the one you mean, hljbz?
Halloween by Aqua (off their second album, Aquarium)
Rasputin by Boney M (Not strictly halloween, but he's kinda halloween-y with all the myths about him etc)
In the Dark of the Night from Anastasia the movie (Again, not strictly halloweeny, but follows the theme, it's the Villain Song, and sounds appropriate)
Vampires are Alive from Eurovision 2007 (Switzerland)
Dracula by Gorillaz
Waking the Witch by Kate Bush

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Monster by L7
Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden

hubby is sat reeling off a million more but most are exceedingly inappropriate, even for us!!

:Halloween Bat:

Susi

cerys80

Brownie Leader
ooh we've got a couple of halloween cds from when we had a party last year but they are in dd's bedroom, I'll find them in the morning and see if there are any other tracks on there that folks haven't mentioned ....

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Monster - The Automatic
Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Devil Woman - Cliff Richard!

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'll have to look when I'm at home but I have some stuff on iTunes from guide parties etc! I do have the funnybones theme tune...

On a dark dark street there was a dark dark house... ;)

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'll have to look when I'm at home but I have some stuff on iTunes from guide parties etc! I do have the funnybones theme tune...

On a dark dark street there was a dark dark house
Oooh Funnybones - you have have have to include that one!!! I loved Funnybones when I was a kid!

Bloke

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Even better if you can get hold of a copy of 'The Ghost that Feeds' mix that is NIN and Ghostbusters theme (Ray Parker Jr.)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0E2ssjv8PA[/YOUTUBE]
*Note: Journey Video optional*

alexp44

Guide Guider, Div Media Advisor + Ranger
Apologies if mine are rather random...
If you can get hold of a copy of (I think) the first Harry Potter soundtrack that has double trouble on (as in double trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble)
Rather amusingly a song called Happy Halloween showed up in my itunes when I searched it. It's by a band called The Blanks (Teds band for anyone who watches scrubs...)
Monster hospital by Metric
Mulder and Scully by Catatonia
Eyes of the Night - The Starlight Mints
Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones
I put a spell on you - Creedence Clearwater Reviva
Tubular Bells
Highway to Hell - ACDC
Addams Groove - MC Hammer