• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Have fun at g2g3!

A quick message to all of you who are coming up north tomorrow - have lots and lots of fun and hope you enjoy yourselves!

Don't eat all the butter pies and save one for me (and a barm!)

xxx

rainbowroo

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sorry to but in.
Wish i had found this site sooner would love to have been going away this weekend and meeting all of you.
Have fun the weather is a bit dull at the moment hope it picks up for you..

Vic

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
yeah, have a great time and hope the weather will be good for you all.

Lancashire's only in my neighbouring county!! Shame I didn't find out about the G2G3 sooner but have a lot on my plate!!!!

So enjoy your weekend!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
What do you mean good luck maria?
*mock offended*
:p
Actually, all you lot might need help coming to the north! :p We can support each other being in Lancashire* cos you know...cheshire is just like so cool...

*I never said anything bad about lancashire, nor will I ever, I did not infuriate those lancashire people either...beep beep beep this message will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1....BOOM

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
What do you mean good luck maria?
*mock offended*
:p
Actually, all you lot might need help coming to the north! :p We can support each other being in Lancashire* cos you know...cheshire is just like so cool...

*I never said anything bad about lancashire, nor will I ever, I did not infuriate those lancashire people either...beep beep beep this message will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1....BOOM
its ok, lancashire isn't *that* bad, i've survived here for nearly a fortnight now! :p

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
Have fun!
The forum is going to be dead quiet over the weekend... I know alot of us are either on G2G3 or otherwise busy!

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I've mostly packed last night when I got home from the pub and this morning whilst getting ready for work, can start getting excited now :D

*bounces*

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hope you all have a wonderful time at the G2G....have lots of fun, hopefully see you all at the next one. Look forward to reading the gossip and seeing your photos! :)

djlucy

Brownie GIC
it might be to late for everyone because they might of left, however i hope you have fun, i will drop you a line sometime during the weekend to say hi.